• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 "Not responding"

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having a problem with adobe premiere pro recently. It is where when I open the application, it won't load/open. It'll stay on the loading screen, When I click on it, it says "Adobe Premiere Pro is not working" I have checked for updates, uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted my PC, and even updated my drivers to see if that would work, and it still has the same problem. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the issue. We have an article that mentions some helpful tips. Check here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-troubleshoot-premiere-pro-crash-at-launch/td-...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to end the task. and reset the preferences but it still won't work. When I click the loading screen it still pops up with, "Adobe Premiere Pro is not responding."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the suggestions mentioned in the above article? 

Can you also try creating a new user account and see if that helps? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-...

let us know how it goes.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I ended up installing older version of Premiere pro and it works fine, but when I updated it to 15.2, it still wouldn't respond or open. Now the same thing is happening with Adobe Media Encoder, I did the same thing for that but it would use up my CPU so much so I have no idea how to fix any of these

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines