Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro book purchase suggestion

Participant ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
My question regarding the purchase of the book "Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2020 release) (English Edition)", if it comes with the files to do the exercises has already been very well answered informing that yes the book comes with the files to do the exercises. However, I forgot to ask two questions that I also doubt;
1) If I buy as an eBook, can I download the files?
2) I downloaded as an eBook the "Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2020 release) (English Edition)", a free sample, from the Amazon site and I noticed that the images can hardly be read. I ask. What do I intend to buy also shows the figures in this way, that is, incomprehensible or is it different because it is purchased?
Thank you very much, I wish you health and peace.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to that book:

The lessons in Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book® use specific source files, such as video clips, audio files, and image files created in Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC. To complete the lessons in this book, you must copy all the files from the Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book® DVD (inside the back cover of this book or available from the link that appears on the last pages of the ebook) Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book 3 to your hard drive. You will need about 8 GB of storage space in addition to the 4 GB you need to install Adobe Premiere Pro.

Though if you're just getting started with Premiere Pro, then you might not need to buy a book at all... There are also some terrific (and free) Premiere Pro primers you can download which are very helpful for beginners with step-by-step tutorials for learning how to use the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Prezados,

Muito obrigado pela atenção.

Desejo muita saúde e paz

Teixeira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines