Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 14.3.0 static and hissing when using audio transitions

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to use any audio transition such as Constant Power to remove pops between two video cuts, there is a hissing static sound that plays for the duration of the transiton.

I tried to work around the issue by creating a new project and dragging the old .prproj into Premiere. This only worked temporarily. The issue came back after few minutes of editing.

I don't want to have to manually crossfade all my tracks as this is very time consuming. Is there anyway to fix this?

Topics

Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 14.3.0 static and hissing when using audio transitions

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to use any audio transition such as Constant Power to remove pops between two video cuts, there is a hissing static sound that plays for the duration of the transiton.

I tried to work around the issue by creating a new project and dragging the old .prproj into Premiere. This only worked temporarily. The issue came back after few minutes of editing.

I don't want to have to manually crossfade all my tracks as this is very time consuming. Is there anyway to fix this?

Topics

Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tell us the properties of your sources and your sequence settings...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines