Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro CC - Can't Open it up

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to open up Premiere Pro but I'm getting the following message:

'Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules. Please update your video display drivers and start again.' 

I've followed online instructions and my Mac OS software is up to date. I've tried contacting Adobe online to speak to a real person to talk me through this but have been unable to find a way of doing this, and I'm going round in circles. I don't know what I have to do, I'm not a Tech person. I just need someone to explain what I need to do, in plain English, using no jargon, in simple step-by-step terms. 

Please, can anyone help?

Regards, Carl.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carl,

If you're wanting to get ahold of Adobe support, you can find it at the bottom-right here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Before you you contact them, though, it would be helpful to be ready to provide which version of Premiere Pro you have, as well as which Mac OS version you are on. That would also be helpful in your Community post here, also. You don't have to be a Tech person necessarily for these.

For Mac OS, you just go up to the Apple menu at the top-left corner and select "About this Mac."

For your version of Premiere Pro, since you can't open it, you can go to the Applications folder in your Finder, find Adobe Premiere Pro [Version #], and see what number it says for version. 

In the meantime, while you try to figure this out, I'll share an article. Even though it's a little old, it might help. If not, then we can keep digging.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/the-dreaded-quot-adobe-premiere-pro-could-not-find-any-c...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines