• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere pro cc lisencing issue

Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I have been using adobe premiere pro cc 2018 for a while now and I've also used a glitch, where you change a serial number in application file and you can reset the trial. Today, I opened my program, changed serial number and suddenly messsage poped saying that lisencing has stopped working. How Can I resolve this? I have been working on a certain video project, which is not finished yet and I do not want to lose my data.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ernestas,

Sounds weird since serial numbers are not associated with Creative Cloud applications. All installations and license management are via the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Regardless of what you were doing with CC2018, your issue with CC2018 licensing probably cannot be resolved because CC2018 is no longer even available for download.

You should be able to download and install CC2019 from the Creative Cloud application, however. Once installed, you can import your CC2018 project into that and continue working.

Does that sound like a workable solution? I hope so!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wait, you're asking how to extend the use of the trial past what Adobe has set on the Adobe support site?   I think the technical term for this is chutzpah...You will not lose you're project file, you just won't be able to work on it without paying for the software...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines