Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Pro crashed

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I opened Premiere my screens turned off and turned on again. After they turned on Premiere stoped responding. When I tried to close it, it just crushed. I opened it again and the thing happened again. I tried to reset the preferences and it crashed again. And now it doesn't want to open. 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Pro crashed

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I opened Premiere my screens turned off and turned on again. After they turned on Premiere stoped responding. When I tried to close it, it just crushed. I opened it again and the thing happened again. I tried to reset the preferences and it crashed again. And now it doesn't want to open. 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS - Windows 10 Home

Premiere Version - 14.5

RAM - 16 G

CPU - Intel Core i7

GPU - Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CPU also includes built-in graphics: Intel HD  Graphics 630

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see your gpu listed on the recommended graphics card

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

I also remember posts here that there can be issues with having 2 graphics cards installed.  Do some searching here and if I remembere correctly there was a way to turn off the built in graphics...

Have you done any updates recently?  updates sometime make greater demands on your system and could be the source of your problem.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates of what?

I tried to disable the built-in GPU and PR stopped crushing but the first issue returned

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what was the first issue?  and I meant premiere updates.  If you have, you might try reverting to the previous version...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0