Highlighted

Adobe Premiere PRo Crashes every time I try to import media from 1dx mk iii and Red on my IMac 2020

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 1dx mk ii footage is fine. But every time I try to upload 1dx mk iii or Red footage into Premiere Pro my computer shuts off.

I spent an hour on the phone with apple this morning and we isolated the issue to the footage and prmeiere pro.

What I've done to no avail:

-I've uninstalled and re-installed Premire Pro

-I switched the rendering from metal/hardware to software 

-Moved footage to another hard drive and on to the computer to upload from a source besides my 2 TB Samsung SSD

All other issues like computer updates, making sure the discs had full access, etc. were tried with Apple.

This is an isolated issue with Premiere Pro on my IMac 2020 that I purchased in September. 

I have edited full videos on this computer and in premiere pro already with 1dx mk ii footage with no issues. 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere PRo Crashes every time I try to import media from 1dx mk iii and Red on my IMac 2020

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 1dx mk ii footage is fine. But every time I try to upload 1dx mk iii or Red footage into Premiere Pro my computer shuts off.

I spent an hour on the phone with apple this morning and we isolated the issue to the footage and prmeiere pro.

What I've done to no avail:

-I've uninstalled and re-installed Premire Pro

-I switched the rendering from metal/hardware to software 

-Moved footage to another hard drive and on to the computer to upload from a source besides my 2 TB Samsung SSD

All other issues like computer updates, making sure the discs had full access, etc. were tried with Apple.

This is an isolated issue with Premiere Pro on my IMac 2020 that I purchased in September. 

I have edited full videos on this computer and in premiere pro already with 1dx mk ii footage with no issues. 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2020 0

Have something to add?