Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro Crashing on Launch

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

Recently wanted to try out Premiere Pro with a new GPU and when I launched Premiere Pro it said that I have an incompatible GPU which was the Intel HD one so I disabled the Intel HD from my BIOS and booted back to windows and then Premiere Pro would crash. I tried opening it several times and I've attached the most recent crash report. Is this an issue with AMD Drivers? I'd like to know, please.

System Specs:
Core i5-4460 4 Core 3.20GHz

2x4GB Adata DDR3 1333MHz Ram (8GB Total)

Intel HD 4600 1GB

Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB

Windows 10 Pro 2004

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my PremierePro crashing since last week... it started with win10 update and even if the 14.5 has come, it still doesnt work. Idk what to do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same since last week. Constantly crashing. And even having to restart the computer before being able to start it again. Since yesterday... NOTHING. Processes in the background, but Premiere does nothing anymore. Uninstalled, reïnstalled. Even used the removal tool and deleted EVERYTHING from Adobe. Then again a reïnstall. Had it working one time before crashing again and having the same problem. IT department couldn't solve it. Now I downgraded to version 13.1.5 and that one is working without a problem. So the problem is really with the latest versions I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines