• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 prerendering not rendering full timeline.

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past few hours I've been trying to pre-render my 13minute video, and it seems it won't go any further than 35.75%. It keeps cycling through the whole "not responding" thing every couple of minutes before acting like it's going to continue rendering, but nothing happens.

92B02ADB-D2C2-49F5-A7D7-F727BC78E620.jpeg

For some reason the picture is sideways, sorry. But anyways, as you see it shows that it's been rendering for 10minutes, however that was a few hours ago. I'm not really sure if it's just my copy of CS6, or if this is a hardware issue.

I have this set to render through the software as I don't trust the integrated graphics card in my laptop.

I have no clue what I should do at this point. Should I just revert the file to the original save, and just export it without pre-rendering?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are exporting to say H.264 and your preview codec is I frame mpeg only you do not need to render the timeline first.

You can go straight to the export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I have my export settings set to h264 1440p. It's nice to know I don't have to pre-render my videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines