• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro Deleting portion of Project

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I started working on a video today and have had countless issues with Premiere wince getting it but this one seems to take the cake. For some reason randomly and completely unprompted it will delete upcoming parts of my project, now I am pretty new to Premiere and am completely self taught but I have never had this issue prior and guarantee you that it is not user error because it will happen while I don't even have my hands on the keyboard and I will see it happen. to fix it all I have to do is Undo it using Ctrl + Z but I don't know what is causing it, my main concern is that I also have my playback crash fairly constantly for some reason and am forced to restart Premiere all together so if I am forced to restart and it has deleted the remainder of the video with out my knowledge then I am going to have to start everything from scratch! Any one experience this issue or have any tips?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i pressed ctrl q and my project just vanished like it never existed anyone how to recover my project and what exactly happened here ? please give solutions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Did you check your autosaves?

Did you do a Windows search for your project?

Are you using an external drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines