Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Pro does not show any video playback but only audio

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I am having trouble with adobe premiere pro. I am starting with the trial version so I have a week. My experience has been terrible. Every time I open any video, there is only a black screen with ONLY audio. I have been trying every forum post out there to fix it. Renderer, google chrome hardware boost turned off, resetting preference, CLEANING OUT my laptop, nothing seems to work. There will be rare occasions that it works but they happen 1/100 times. This is frustrating and I was wondering if anyone out there can help me. I am using the 2018 razer laptop with an RTX 2070. I put a lot of money into this laptop so I can't just buy a new system. I have been working on it for 3 days but no avail... I want to buy adobe software package but with the experience, I am having, I am really disgusted on how it works on my laptop. I personally don't think it's my laptop since I restored it back to factory settings just for this software. Please help out and I will try anything to make it work. 

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Pro does not show any video playback but only audio

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I am having trouble with adobe premiere pro. I am starting with the trial version so I have a week. My experience has been terrible. Every time I open any video, there is only a black screen with ONLY audio. I have been trying every forum post out there to fix it. Renderer, google chrome hardware boost turned off, resetting preference, CLEANING OUT my laptop, nothing seems to work. There will be rare occasions that it works but they happen 1/100 times. This is frustrating and I was wondering if anyone out there can help me. I am using the 2018 razer laptop with an RTX 2070. I put a lot of money into this laptop so I can't just buy a new system. I have been working on it for 3 days but no avail... I want to buy adobe software package but with the experience, I am having, I am really disgusted on how it works on my laptop. I personally don't think it's my laptop since I restored it back to factory settings just for this software. Please help out and I will try anything to make it work. 

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install this:

NVIDIA STUDIO DRIVER

Driver Version: 451.77 - Release Date: Thu Jul 16, 2020

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
e.nguyen LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that already. The software still does not show any video playback. 

Capture.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines