Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Pro (DOESNT LAUNCH)

New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been using this program for way too long, and ive yet to have a serious issue with any adobe products...Untill recently... I was trying to render out a video ive been editing for a while in after effects. For some reason ir wont render properly and it shows an error message when trying to export. I figured out if i lower the output quality from HD 1920x1080 to "half" quality it would render out fine. 

I need this video in full HD so "half" quality wont pass, i end up getting annoyed after spending 3 hours attempting to fix this error and i ended up going through the back logs of adobe throguht my file explorer. As im digging through the adobe files, im wathing a youtube video that tell me in order to fix this error you need to move some files around. So after i do that and i re launch after effects to render it out... and guess what... it still doesnt work. 

At this point i get mad and just end up rendering out the video in "half" quality and them move it to premier pro and export it in a upscaled format to 1920x1080. When i launch premier pro it doesnt launch... now im stuck with two s****y broken programs. im sorry for my language but this issue needs to be solved, ive seen youtube videos relating back to this exact same issue from OVER 3 YEARS AGO, adobe get your **** together please.

Just to be clear primiere pro launches but it doesnt finish the launch, it loads then closes out instantly and doesnt open back up. -_-

Topics

Anywhere, Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Pro (DOESNT LAUNCH)

New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been using this program for way too long, and ive yet to have a serious issue with any adobe products...Untill recently... I was trying to render out a video ive been editing for a while in after effects. For some reason ir wont render properly and it shows an error message when trying to export. I figured out if i lower the output quality from HD 1920x1080 to "half" quality it would render out fine. 

I need this video in full HD so "half" quality wont pass, i end up getting annoyed after spending 3 hours attempting to fix this error and i ended up going through the back logs of adobe throguht my file explorer. As im digging through the adobe files, im wathing a youtube video that tell me in order to fix this error you need to move some files around. So after i do that and i re launch after effects to render it out... and guess what... it still doesnt work. 

At this point i get mad and just end up rendering out the video in "half" quality and them move it to premier pro and export it in a upscaled format to 1920x1080. When i launch premier pro it doesnt launch... now im stuck with two s****y broken programs. im sorry for my language but this issue needs to be solved, ive seen youtube videos relating back to this exact same issue from OVER 3 YEARS AGO, adobe get your **** together please.

Just to be clear primiere pro launches but it doesnt finish the launch, it loads then closes out instantly and doesnt open back up. -_-

Topics

Anywhere, Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're probably going to want to post some information about your hardware and the application versions that you're using.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem.  It starts to launch and then fails to open.  I am running a machine that exceeds the minimum requuirements of the program...  What the hell Adobe?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please start your own thread with the requested info.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines