• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro Encoding Stuck At 0%

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been able to export fine even up until a couple of days ago and I don't believe there was an Adobe update. I'm using 14.1.0 I've been using the same project file, just deleting one clip and replacing with a new one. I have my standard text I use in the same spot on every clip. Except this time, I wanted to learn how to do add shine to a text. I followed the person on youtube and was able to get it to work.

My video clip is about 45 mins long and I wanted to have the text shine multiple times throughout the video. I've waited 15 minutes and it's still stuck at 0%.

I read the post where for most people they deleted their markers and it worked. I don't have any markers though.

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem with export stuck at 0% and crashing if sent over to Media Encoder.

I made a copy of my sequence and gradually deleted clips from it until it finally started encoding.

What I realised, was that encoding starts eventually, I just hadn't seen it start until I reduced my sequence from 40min down to 5min, at which point it started encoding after a 10-second delay.

This is all the more frustrating because I've just upgraded my hardware with Ryzen 9 3950 & Geforce RTX 2080 Super but the encoding process is now slower.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tell us what you're source video properties are and your sequence settings.  Also, if you set your preview settings to match your export settings, and make sure "use previews" is checked in the export dialog and you can render the sequence before exporting...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating to the most current version, VE.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try to Export Video and Sound separate and join them into a new project!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines