Adobe Premiere Pro instable - Not reading content Support

Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Since yesterday I have been experiencing huge issues with premiere pro (yes I did try to downgrade and update to no avail). It sometimes works for a few minutes and then it's as if the files aren't available anymore or the entire program just decides to freeze. I have changed the render engine and cleared temp files.

TOPICS
Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Pro instable - Not reading content Support

Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Since yesterday I have been experiencing huge issues with premiere pro (yes I did try to downgrade and update to no avail). It sometimes works for a few minutes and then it's as if the files aren't available anymore or the entire program just decides to freeze. I have changed the render engine and cleared temp files.

TOPICS
Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

Downloaded win10 latest update and later premierepro 14,4

it crashes or it doesnt work at all.

With the support we found out the issue is a .dll file and the tech guy told me to tell this to microsoft support because apparently it's their problem. Microsoft didn't help much. They cleaned win10 with a tool but nothing happened. So I waited the new premiere.
Just downloaded the 15.0 vrs and it still crashes even i hoped the issue was gone.

Idk what else i can do... tell me i'm not alone! 😞Screenshot (10).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i mistook: new premiere is 14.5!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows screenshot shows 14.3.2.

14.5 is beta, might want to revert to the regular version 14.4.

Or post your issues in the beta forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work on both 14.4 and 14.5

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0