Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Pro not working even with good equipment

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guyz, I have big problem with Premiere Pro. 

The Famous problem of : You dont have the equipment required / Do you want to go anyway in the program.

I already try to do the update of intel etc etcetc. its not working!!

I just dont understand why Adobe dont fix that in a update. 

So I want to ask you, is it possible to go back in the old version (Who was working great) ?

And How?

Because in adobe cloud, there is just the new version available!

Also this my computer : I7 3770 - with 20Go RAm and a RX 570  raddeon..... so for sur, normaly

I can run this software.

Thx 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Pro not working even with good equipment

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guyz, I have big problem with Premiere Pro. 

The Famous problem of : You dont have the equipment required / Do you want to go anyway in the program.

I already try to do the update of intel etc etcetc. its not working!!

I just dont understand why Adobe dont fix that in a update. 

So I want to ask you, is it possible to go back in the old version (Who was working great) ?

And How?

Because in adobe cloud, there is just the new version available!

Also this my computer : I7 3770 - with 20Go RAm and a RX 570  raddeon..... so for sur, normaly

I can run this software.

Thx 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the creative cloud app you should be able to find where you can install a previous version

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 2
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RobShutz And @Peru Bob, Thx Guyz, 

Actually , we have to install first the new version and after that there are the little points on the side for old version! 

Thx guyz.

But now i have the same error than before! Seriously!!! I dont know what to do!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some quick questions:

What video format is your source video?  For example, settings that are good for editing video like ProRes 1080p24, DNxHD 1080p24, or Cineform 1080p24 should work well on most computers that are not more than 10 years old and have USB3 or faster hard drives.  Of course, there's some variation there, like 720p50 or 1080i60.

What are your Sequence Video Previews set to?  Ideally, this matches your source footage exactly.

While Premiere Pro allows for a wide variety of source formats, conforming settings that are good for editing can make a big difference.

What other applications and/or utilities do you have running?  

A common troubleshooting step is to have just your OS, necessary hardware drivers and Premiere Pro installed.  Of course, that takes some effort.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you Warren for help!

So if I'm understanding the question : my PC is running in source (I think your are talking about WINDOWS )

1900x 1080

Like I said I have a I7 3770 with 20goram and a RX 570 

Sequence Video Previews set : where can I found that ? Because I can't access to the main Menu, the soft crash and not runs.??

The other app/ utilities running with no problem on it are Photoshop / illustrator / InDesign /After Effects (but he shows the same message in the beginning and he works and I can work on it) Keyshot / Maya / Zbrush /Rhinoceros 3D...

A common troubleshooting step is to have just your OS, necessary hardware drivers and Premiere Pro installed. Of course, that takes some effort. 

I don't understand what's you mean?

Like reboot my window and I restart installing app but first of all Adobe Premiere Pro ? 

Thx

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the major problem:

Your CPU and CPU platform is now too old for any newer version of Premiere Pro, and the most recent version of Premiere Pro that worked with your older CPU hardware is now no longer available anywhere. You see, Adobe now officially requires a CPU that is three generations newer than yours in order to run Premiere Pro at all.

Second, your CPU is now very deeply into Legacy support status at Intel itself. Since 2015, only security fixes were ever released for newer driver versions for the integrated GPU of all 3rd-, 4th- and 5th-Generation Intel CPUs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you for the light RjL190365 .

Now I'm understanding why...

So actually you are saying , My pc has performance to run that but my CPU generation is to old to have the right "Intel update" to run this App.

So I have to take a newer CPU.. Is it my only solutions ?

Thx Guyz for the help 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, yes. You will need not just a new CPU, but also a new motherboard and new RAM as well. Newer CPUs will not fit your current motherboard at all. And newer motherboards will not accept your system's existing DDR3 RAM. They require DDR4 RAM, which is not compatible with DDR3 at all.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx you a lot man! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alex:

Here are the system requirements for the current version of Premiere Pro:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

If you find a computer you like or components that you're considering, link them back here and I'm sure you'll get some good feedback.

-Warren

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0