Adobe premiere pro random glitch import/export/preview .mp4

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I'm kind of new on Adobe Premiere but I can understand easily.

Also, I'm on the new Macbook Air M1.

Here is my issue:

I'm making a long mix video ( > 1h) for music promotion and I use clip I found on Youtube (I RIP it from Youtube). All the clip I have are in .mp4.

The problem is that some clips have random glitches after importing them to Adobe Premiere. Yes I clean cache, yes I update everything, yes I tried every render (metal, open, software), but still, the issue stays.

Any advice?

Thank you!

Regards

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Import, Performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say these are 'random glitches'. Random in that they occur anywhere in the clip *but* always appear on the *same* frame when playing in Premiere Pro OR when you play the clip in Premiere Pro the glitches pop up at different spots each time you play the clip in Premiere Pro?

If the glitches are in the same place everytime then maybe the glitches were introduced when the clips where downloaded?

One way to see if this is the case is playback the downloaded YouTube clips in QuickTime player and see if the glitches are visible there.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines