adobe premiere pro turns itself off

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys... Today i bought Adobe premiere pro and as soon as I turn on the adobe premiere for a while it turns off by itself. I dunno, what i should do, how i should fix it. Please, can you help me? Do you have any experiences with this problem?

Thank you

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe premiere pro turns itself off

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys... Today i bought Adobe premiere pro and as soon as I turn on the adobe premiere for a while it turns off by itself. I dunno, what i should do, how i should fix it. Please, can you help me? Do you have any experiences with this problem?

Thank you

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. We will need more information to troubleshoot the issue. Please provide system specifications like OS, CPU, GPU and RAM. Also, are you getting any error code when the application is crashing ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0