Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Pro Unsupported Video Driver

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing issue Unsupported Video Driver ( NVIDIA Quadro 3000M )

Laptop HP 8760W i7

Video Card: NVIDIA Quadro 3000M

Sorry, but that Quadro 3000M is now completely obsolete, according to Nvidia itself. It is a Fermi-architecture GPU that's now no longer supported any more in Premiere Pro beginning with the 2019 version. Nvidia had completely discontinued all support for that and all other Fermi GPUs in 2018.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Pro Unsupported Video Driver

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing issue Unsupported Video Driver ( NVIDIA Quadro 3000M )

Laptop HP 8760W i7

Video Card: NVIDIA Quadro 3000M

Sorry, but that Quadro 3000M is now completely obsolete, according to Nvidia itself. It is a Fermi-architecture GPU that's now no longer supported any more in Premiere Pro beginning with the 2019 version. Nvidia had completely discontinued all support for that and all other Fermi GPUs in 2018.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0