Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro user manual

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

I'm a new user of Adobe Premiere Pro 2018, I bought the license one month ago. Please where can I find the user manual? PDF? Does it exist?

thank you

Michele

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

You can find an online version of Premiere Pro User guide right here: Adobe Premiere Pro Help | Adobe Premiere Pro User Guide

Hope this helps,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michele,

I am fairly new with this program as well. There are heaps of information around. Start with the side that says wellcome to Premier Pro forum. That's where you find recent discussion among which is yours. Right underneath the heading there are tree rows of links. In the middle one on top there is "PP user guide" and in the right collum there are "PP learn & Support" and "Video tutorials" among others. And, last but not least, this forum if you can't find the answer you're looking for.

Good luck

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find an online version of Premiere Pro User guide right here: Adobe Premiere Pro Help | Adobe Premiere Pro User Guide

Hope this helps,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it. Never mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya know, a "proper" manual is not a series of tutorials on the functionality, but rather, a rundown with detailed descriptions of each function, starting with the menu items and closing with the UI. The back half of the manual should concern itself with use case scenarios in the form of tutorials, as in the current user guide's 'How To' formatted content. I've watched lots of video content regarding how to do things in PremPro: but when I want to know what a certain menu item is used for, I don't want to have to search for that information buried deep in the how to section for a set of tasks, located in a sidebar or even, let's say, a footnote. Utility and reference is the primary purpose of a manual. If I was looking for the emergency brake in my new car, and I opened up the manual, it should be listed as a line item on a diagram at the very least, and not hidden in the copy of the 'How To Use The Emergency Brake' section. I already know the theory behind using an emergency brake; I just want to know where the blasted thing is. I hope that I made clear the distinction between the two. If I was a highly cynical person, I might think that the sole reason Adobe creates 'User Guides' rather than 'Manuals' is to sell more classes on how to operate their software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I completely AGREE!! I'm annoyed that there isn't an updated manual for Premiere. The most recent PDF version is for Premiere Pro 2017. -_- 

Adobe PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update the ACTUAL manual. Not everyone wants a simple watered down version of a manual. Some of us actually prefer to have the real thing with ALL of the explanations!

For those looking for the actual manual, here's a link for 2017. The most recent version of Premiere is not listed in this FYI.

https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/premiere_pro_reference.pdf 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines