• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe premiere pro voice over is using microphone but not recording

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

premiere pro is accessing microphone but not recording . Please adobe premiere pro  voice over  is using microphone but not recording.JPGpreferences.JPGCapturevoice over setting.JPGmicrophone access to premiere pro.JPGsee the screenshot , please help me out. thank you for reading my trouble

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

might be funny but still, there  is some working solution for this I have found, that is you have to go to audio setting inside adobe by pressing edit -> preference -> audio and change input to none and check whether your able to hear the audio 

secondly lets test with Microsoft by opening voice assistant and ask her something check whether she response (Cortana  i mean )

if Cortana not able to hear you try google chrome voice search check google can hear you 

if still, you did not hear anything then its microphone issue if you're able to hear your voice outside adobe then post back adobe community will guide you on this 

the similar issue I faced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC2eWJwNo-o

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the solution . Actually I had changed my windows input setting from microphone array to stereo mix. That's why PP was not recieving my voice.

Thanks for taking time for me .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your tracks are set to adaptive might want to try plain stereo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines