Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Pro - Won't Open 2020

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 2.47.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-07 at 2.47.28 PM.png

These are popping up. I have a major project that needs to get done. Please help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by bucksommerkamp | Adobe Community Professional

Not knowing more than we do from your post, the main thing I'd suggest is to definitely fill in the crash report and send it to Adobe! Check all those boxes in the second screenshot and take advantage of the engineering teams, who diligently comb through these error reports and are working very hard to fix bugs they find. I can attest to that, having met with some of them at Adobe MAX in November; they're actively using them and focusing hard on error-free code. If you can give some specifics about what you're trying to do when these crashes pop up, we might be able to offer better help.

TOPICS
Anywhere, Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Pro - Won't Open 2020

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 2.47.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-07 at 2.47.28 PM.png

These are popping up. I have a major project that needs to get done. Please help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by bucksommerkamp | Adobe Community Professional

Not knowing more than we do from your post, the main thing I'd suggest is to definitely fill in the crash report and send it to Adobe! Check all those boxes in the second screenshot and take advantage of the engineering teams, who diligently comb through these error reports and are working very hard to fix bugs they find. I can attest to that, having met with some of them at Adobe MAX in November; they're actively using them and focusing hard on error-free code. If you can give some specifics about what you're trying to do when these crashes pop up, we might be able to offer better help.

TOPICS
Anywhere, Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue... sent in the crash report.  Meanwhile I have to figure out what to do so I can get a project done.  Go back to Final Cut Pro?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0