• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rendering Error -1609629695

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've been trying to render this video for nearly 2 months now, but all my attempts have failed. It always crashes and gives me this error code in Adobe Media Encoder;

Pre+Render+Error.png

Error code: -1609629695

(Image taken from another thread on the forums, but it is exactly the same error but in Swedish as it is my set language)

The video I am trying to render is not a common video to say the least. It is 11 hours and 59 minutes long, and has been sped up by 2% to make it that long (so that YouTube allows it for upload). Videos shorter than this or long videos that are not sped up like this usually render without any issues.

This is what I have tried, but did not solve the problem:

• Disabling CUDA hardware acceleration
  • Lowering the video bitrate
  • Exporting to another hard drive
  • Export using Adobe Media Encoder instead of Adobe Premiere Pro
  • Updating all Premiere and Media Encoder
  • Updating my graphics card drivers
  • Updating Windows 10
  • Rendering the video without the speed-up effect, then import the exported .mp4 into a new project and apply the speed-up effect to that then exporting
  • Not using a name that is long or using uncommon letters in the file name
  • Lowering the video frame rate from 60 to 30

And now I'm all out of ideas! Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Henry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Alright, I solved the issue by generating a separating the audio from the video and speeding it up by 2% using Audacity. Afterwards, I ran the video through ff-mpeg and sped it up by 2%. Lastly, I combined the two files in Adobe Premiere Pro and rendered the video without issues!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just export the clip with the speed up effet to cineform and put that on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean that I should speed up the video by 2% in the CineForm program, and then import it into Premiere where I can compress it down a smaller size again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No ... Ann means just export out of PrPro using the Cineform codec after doing your speed-up setting. With 'import into project' checked so that PrPro automatically imports that export.

Then use that video file on your sequence to do anything else you need, and export the final project from it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I see. But I find no format option for "Cineform" in export settings. What am I missing here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Format box at the top of the Export dialog, I've got both Cineform avi and Cineform mov as options. Or I can select Quicktime for format, and go to Preset, and get Cineform showing there. You don't have those?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh, it appears that I don't!

V7eZj3E.png

However, I do se the option to export to GoPro cineform as a preset if I select QuickTime as the Format. I will try exporting to that during the night. I'll respond tomorrow and say if it worked or not!

Edit: It did not work, as Premiere still crashed after around 30 minutes of rendering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about doing a couple sections, see if it will export bits out?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the one: Quicktime cineform 10bit.

If it still crashes remove clip from project, rename, import and do the effects again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmh... I did just that, but it is still crashing. Would there be any other way for me to increase the speed of the clip by 2% without rendering the video in Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe Media Encoder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, I solved the issue by generating a separating the audio from the video and speeding it up by 2% using Audacity. Afterwards, I ran the video through ff-mpeg and sped it up by 2%. Lastly, I combined the two files in Adobe Premiere Pro and rendered the video without issues!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey awtawtta74084110​ how to this??? you can show me with video please????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, I struggled with error 1609629695 for many hours. I finally discovered that the export fails if I select "Use Maximum Render Quality" but it's OK if I de-select it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Max Render Q" and "Max Bit Depth" are neither needed nor useful for probably the majority of work being exported, and both can at times cause odd artifacts or errors, so I leave them both off as a matter of course.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been dealing with this issue for a few days. It is seemingly so random. Sometimes it happens with certain clips with lumetri, some without lumetri. Sometimes the clips render and export fine, and then I try again a few minutes later and now they don't work. It seems like the big thing is if I've rendered my sequence, then add a clip, this is where the error happens, either when I try to re-render or export. My clip that is causing the error typically shows up black, but has shown up other inaccurate ways as well depending on the fixes I've tried.This is driving me insane, I've tried everything on every forum, updated my mac to Big Sur, I'm using premiere 15.2. 

I *think* I've finally found the solution for my issue, hopefully it will help you. Here were my steps:

• Select in/out for the sequence in question
  • Sequence>Delete Render Files In to Out
  • Sequence>Sequence Settings>Preview File Format>Quicktime AND Codec>Apple ProRes422
  • Make sure Maximum Bit Depth and Maximum Render Quality are unchecked here too
  • Sequence>Render In to Out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines