• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere timeline

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help because i was editing on 2019 adobe fine yesterday and the next day i open the same files and the timeline indicator is red so i close the project and i open i fresh project and i paste a picture onto the timeline and i am happy that it works but when i made the picture smaller (edited the picture) all of a sudden the timeline indicator goes red again so i don't understand why

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the problem though? Just the red?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,so if i opened a new project and i place an image into the timeline the indicator of the timeline is yellow but right when i start to edit the image the indicator goes red and then the qauliy is super bad, (it's kinda hard to explain i can show you if you like)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, show us. The red indicates PP needs to 'render' that section of the timeline, and doesn't think it can process that in real time. So, if you look at the Sequence menu, and choose the "Render" option you'd like (and note the hot-key), then that section will render and turn green, and then try the playback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i so think i can do that but then the quality is worst like its not the normal quality that i did a couple days go 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once rendered it should be the same quality as the rest of the timeline. If you are zooming into your picture then it does loose quality once you go past 100% scale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so the normal video when i zoomed in is good quality but when this red indicator happened it's worst i'll upload a picture right now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_1811.JPGIMG_1812.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In those pictures the zoomed in one (on the left) looks worse than the one on the right with the playback controls. Which is what happens when you zoom in (scale) > 100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's the size from two days ago but all of a sudden when i opened the same project its all messed up even with other projects do the same like i add the imagine it's fine but then all of a sudden the indicator goes red and the qaulity is not the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That means that the computer doesn't have enough resouces to play it back in real time without rendering the timeline.

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, what are the media properties and what are the sequence settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man that's a lot of stuff I don't know i have a hp laptop spectre but is there way you can walk me through this because I'm pretty new to adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model number is the laptop?

What operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man i'm not sure what that means but if your asking the window it's windows 10 and model number- 13-ae013dx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines