Adobe Premiere vs Adobe aftereffects

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
1. I haveaa webinar in MP4 format that I need to edit and trim.
2. Editing the names of attendees appearing in the webinar, and trimming the breaks that appear in webinar.
3. Office laptop doesn't allow download of any unpaid softwares. (and the free ones on personal laptops come with watermark).
4. If i need to buy, which one is economical and value for money - Adobe Premiere or Adobe Aftereffects? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere vs Adobe aftereffects

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
1. I haveaa webinar in MP4 format that I need to edit and trim.
2. Editing the names of attendees appearing in the webinar, and trimming the breaks that appear in webinar.
3. Office laptop doesn't allow download of any unpaid softwares. (and the free ones on personal laptops come with watermark).
4. If i need to buy, which one is economical and value for money - Adobe Premiere or Adobe Aftereffects? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AfterEffects is a compositing and effects application.

Premiere Pro is a pro-level editing application. Very different in purposes.

Both are very complex with steep learning curves. They assume the user has a lot of tech knowledge.

Premiere Elements is Adobe's prosumer editing app, much easier to get started in. And fairly capable especially for your needs.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you R Niel. This really helps.

Will go and purchase Premiere Elements, as I don't have much of tech background.

Regards

Malvika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 1