Highlighted

Adobe primiere pro 2018 Crashing on startup

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‏‏Adobe Premiere Pro 2018 crashes at startup, its loading the primiere and then just crashing it wont let me get in into the software, tried to restart pc, delete 12.0 profile at documents and updateing nvidia graphics nothing works im fine with the 2018 software and no need to update to new version, the issue started from today and i will glad to find something to solve it , thanks for answers

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe primiere pro 2018 Crashing on startup

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‏‏Adobe Premiere Pro 2018 crashes at startup, its loading the primiere and then just crashing it wont let me get in into the software, tried to restart pc, delete 12.0 profile at documents and updateing nvidia graphics nothing works im fine with the 2018 software and no need to update to new version, the issue started from today and i will glad to find something to solve it , thanks for answers

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

Have you tried resetting your preferences and deleting your cache?

Are you running any other programs at the same time?  If so, don't...  Have you added any new hardware or software or done any updates recently?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Thanks for The answer, i didnt did any new updates recently last update i did was for windows and it was 2 weeks ago... i did run Ccleaner a few days ago and since then the primiere started to crash but im using ccleaner long time now so i dont think thats the issue.

resetting your preferences and deleting your cache " it will be nice if u provide how can i do that and hopefully that will work.

Specs : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Intel® Core™ i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz

16Gb Ram DDR3

And idk what version my primiere pro is i only know its 2018 one

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

resetting your preferences and deleting your cache " it will be nice if u provide how can i do that and hopefully that will work."

there is a search function at the top of this page and google.  Either will provide this information very quickly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didnt work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" i did run Ccleaner a few days ago and since then the primiere started to crash "

The file cleaner or the registry cleaner?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

file

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within each version there are several updates, try to update the 2018 version as much as you can because doing so you will have the same version but without the issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines