Highlighted

Adobe Rush projects edited in Premiere Pro can't be exported. Why?

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this a few times....created a video sequence in Rush.  Saved and closed it.  Opened it from Premiere Pro and made further edits, and saved.  All good so far.  But when I try to Export....crickets...nothing happens.  I've tried closing the program, rebooting, and saving the project under a different name.  But nothing works.  I can view it fine in Premiere...I just can't export it.  Any suggestions?

Tks.  Strangely I left my desk for an hour.  Came back and it worked.

This was a very short small sequence.  Never seen a delay like this.  Nothing else was running. 

Steve

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Rush projects edited in Premiere Pro can't be exported. Why?

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this a few times....created a video sequence in Rush.  Saved and closed it.  Opened it from Premiere Pro and made further edits, and saved.  All good so far.  But when I try to Export....crickets...nothing happens.  I've tried closing the program, rebooting, and saving the project under a different name.  But nothing works.  I can view it fine in Premiere...I just can't export it.  Any suggestions?

This was a very short small sequence.  Never seen a delay like this.  Nothing else was running. 

Steve

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make new project and import old one.

See how that goes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0