• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock- greyed out

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 14.3.1 today. I read that there were issues with being able to access adobe stock media in 14.3. Has anyone heard of any fix for this? Everything under the "Browse > Adobe Stock" tab is greyed out. I'm trying to add background music to my video. I'm unsure if I should install older versions to make this work or if it won't make a difference. 
Please advise! 

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Open your browser and go to https://account.adobe.com/profile. Over here, try clearing your active sessions under the profiles tab, that might fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're talking about adding Adobe stock audio in the Audio workspace, browsing to Adobe Stock isn't available in earlier versions.

And it's working fine on my Win10 here.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check whether you are logged in your default browser, i too had faced this problem, my default browser was set to microsoft edge then i changed it to chrome and logged in the adobe account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked out for me. Go to premiere pro/help/manage my account OR sign in (Sorry i forgot what exactly was there). The problem is that you are not logged in so PP doesnt know that you are ok to use the Adobe stock. After pressing it it will restart PP and ask you to log in again. After that you will have access to adobe stock again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks a ton!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines