Highlighted

Adobe Stock- greyed out

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 14.3.1 today. I read that there were issues with being able to access adobe stock media in 14.3. Has anyone heard of any fix for this? Everything under the "Browse > Adobe Stock" tab is greyed out. I'm trying to add background music to my video. I'm unsure if I should install older versions to make this work or if it won't make a difference. 
Please advise! 

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock- greyed out

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 14.3.1 today. I read that there were issues with being able to access adobe stock media in 14.3. Has anyone heard of any fix for this? Everything under the "Browse > Adobe Stock" tab is greyed out. I'm trying to add background music to my video. I'm unsure if I should install older versions to make this work or if it won't make a difference. 
Please advise! 

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Open your browser and go to https://account.adobe.com/profile. Over here, try clearing your active sessions under the profiles tab, that might fix it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're talking about adding Adobe stock audio in the Audio workspace, browsing to Adobe Stock isn't available in earlier versions.

And it's working fine on my Win10 here.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0