Highlighted

Adobe, take note! Premiere Pro (v 14.4) won't open, unless...

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, please take note and fix this problem!

Lately when I have tried to open Premiere Pro version 14.4 on my Windows 10 PC nothing happens, no opening splash screen or anything, but the computer thinks it is open as it is listed in the open processes in Task Manager. 

The work around that I have managed to figure out is to end task on the open process, uninstall version 14.4, install the older version 14.3.2, and then update back to version 14.4. As long as I do not close the program and restart my computer, I can continue to open the program. But if I close the program and shut down my computer, I have to re-do this whole process all over again.

This is a very time consuming, frustrating, and inefficient way to work.

Adobe, please send update to fix this problem ASAP.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe, take note! Premiere Pro (v 14.4) won't open, unless...

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, please take note and fix this problem!

Lately when I have tried to open Premiere Pro version 14.4 on my Windows 10 PC nothing happens, no opening splash screen or anything, but the computer thinks it is open as it is listed in the open processes in Task Manager. 

The work around that I have managed to figure out is to end task on the open process, uninstall version 14.4, install the older version 14.3.2, and then update back to version 14.4. As long as I do not close the program and restart my computer, I can continue to open the program. But if I close the program and shut down my computer, I have to re-do this whole process all over again.

This is a very time consuming, frustrating, and inefficient way to work.

Adobe, please send update to fix this problem ASAP.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?