• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Video Community | April 2021 Meet-up: For the LOVE of LUMETRI! 4/28 Noon PST

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

April Topic: For the LOVE of LUMETRI

This virtual event is part of a monthly series — Adobe Video Community Meet-ups — and will go live on Wednesday, April 28th at 12pm PT (UTC-8). AVC Meet-ups feature product demos, conversations and Q&A with Adobe product teams, and spotlights on exciting customer projects and creative workflows. Each event is streamed to Adobe Video YouTube and Facebook channels on the last Wednesday of each month. Please help spread the word to your friends, colleagues, and community. We can’t wait to connect there and then!

Mark your calendars. Spread the word.
Adobe Video Community | April 2021 Meet-up
For the April meet-up, we’re all about COLOR. Learn about the latest enhancements with a product demo from Parker Gibbons on the Premiere Pro Design team. Then meet the team as Principal Product Marketing Manager, Meagan Keane is joined by Senior Premiere Pro Product Manager, Francis Crossman and Strategic Development Manager, Byron Wijayawardena for a discussion on the history and future of this unique feature set. Catch a customer spotlight from Film Director and Cinematographer, Michael Coleman sharing his creative workflow for setting the right mood for his latest project with TYCHO. And stick around for Q&A with everyone.

RSVP on YouTube and/or join us live on Facebook
April 28th at 12pm PST (UTC -8)

We can’t wait to connect there and then!

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there some kind of link using internet to see this ?

I don't belong to facebook and usually I can't see that social network cause they tell me I have to sign up or something.

I don't see a youtube link ( live like nasa does for special occassions )

??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, I just added it. See you there!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to YouTube: https://youtu.be/eTquia3b-sg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines