• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE composition not working after 2020 update

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently openend an older project I did a few months ago and all the clips that have been replaced with an AE composition are not working properly anymore. As you can see in the screenshot, the lines drawn in AE are visible, but the clip itself is replaced by this error screen. 

In the program panel, some of the icons of these clips are red, but not all; whilst all clips in my sequence that have been edited in AE show the error screen instead. 

All of the files have been located, so I do not know where the problem is. I would be very grateful for your help! Screenshot (2).png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, it looks like you changed the location of the movie you used in AE composition. Have you tried to open the project in AE and check if everything is fine there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply! It seems that most of the rendered AE files have dissapeared but rendering them again and manually replacing these files in the premiere sequence does the job as well. No idea why the original files have dissapeared tho. 

Thank you for your help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines