• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AEVideoFilter:11

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I also have AEVideoFilter:11 error. I read all the topics about it here but so far none of the solutions helped.

I work in Premiere Pro 2020 v14.7.0 on my iMac (3,1 GHz 6‑core Intel Core i5 10 gen; 24 GB 2133 MHz DDR4; AMD Radeon Pro 5300 4 GB). So I believe this is enough for Premiere Pro to work properly.

The program crashes when I use Lumetri Color and switch LUTs on the Creative tab. All the LUTs are installed correctly by creating two different foulders in Library sectoin. I tried to use different LUTs from different developers but it crashes anyway. I tried to reinstall Premiere Pro completely as well, tried to turn off GPU acceleration (and hardware accelerated decoding). In other words, every single option which is mentioned here doesn't help.

Could you please help with some other solutions?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it crash with no luts installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It crashes when I begin to scroll through LUTs on the Creative > Look tab, even before I apply any of them to the footage. All the other Lumetri functions work well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it crash when no 3rd party luts are installed into the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines