Highlighted

AfteIr Installation, Premiere Pro 2020 splash screen stalls

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully installed Adobe Premiere Pro 2020, or at least that's what Creative Cloud told me.  But when I go to launch Premiere, it starts to open the splash page, but then a blue circling icon just keeps circling endlessly.  I have tried re-installing to no avail.  

Interestingly, if I quit Premiere Pro and go to open a project file, it opens, no problem.  But when I launch Premiere Pro 2020 by itself, what happens happens as I described.  This is what I get:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/19sT2D8fD4f5tz4-mcf-X6w7jMKHPl6Cp/view.  

It seems I need to shake something loose.  Any clues?

Thanks,

Glen Gummess

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AfteIr Installation, Premiere Pro 2020 splash screen stalls

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully installed Adobe Premiere Pro 2020, or at least that's what Creative Cloud told me.  But when I go to launch Premiere, it starts to open the splash page, but then a blue circling icon just keeps circling endlessly.  I have tried re-installing to no avail.  

Interestingly, if I quit Premiere Pro and go to open a project file, it opens, no problem.  But when I launch Premiere Pro 2020 by itself, what happens happens as I described.  This is what I get:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/19sT2D8fD4f5tz4-mcf-X6w7jMKHPl6Cp/view.  

It seems I need to shake something loose.  Any clues?

Thanks,

Glen Gummess

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0

Have something to add?