• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After export, my video is still choppy

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded my video in 240 fps and in premier it's playing as 240 fps. I want to be able to export at least 120fps. The only preset that allows me to export my video above 60 fps is HEVC (H.265). The problem is when I export my vid at the preset, the final product is really choppy and laggy. It's basically a slide show. When I export it at a normal H.264 the video is smooth but only 60 fps. Can anyone help me fix the HEVC to where it renders and exports smoothly! 

TOPICS
Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain why you are doing this?  Don't mean to be snarky, just trying to get my head around the issue.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just like the smoothness of the 240fps. I can do it in 60 but I'd really prefer 240fps or 144 or 120.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but what's your end use?  will it be able to play a 240fps video?  probably not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there is no fix for it? I just want to export it smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it plays smoothly from within premiere on your system and you only want to play it on your system, you've got your answer.  If you want to play it on another system or on youtube, or whatever, that's a different question.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I am going to post it to Youtube. I just want to took look smooth from my POV on YT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a quick google shows that the maximum frame rate for youtube is 60fps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so you'll need to figure out how to export a maximum 60fps video that will play smoothly...  happy to help but you've got to deal with the limitations of the platform you're planning to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I'm asking if there's a way to export 120fps+ on Premier, or if you can help me on the HEVC preset. Nothing else. I would love your help if you can. I don't care what the max on Youtube is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not an expert at this stuff but I'll do my best.  Have you actually edited your source footage into a sequence or are you just trying to export your sources?    so how are setting up your hevc export?  Are you using one of the hevc presets or are you customizing one?  And what are your pixel dimensions 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My pixel dimensions are 1920x1080, the preset is custom but that's only to change the fps from 300 to 144. Since I recorded 240, it couldn't export 300 but I just lowered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines