Highlighted

After exporting my video is fuzzy.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue for a while (on multiple computers/adobe accounts which is why I have come to the conclusion that it is my fault). I will have a video edited and in good quality, but when I export it it becomes slightly fuzzy. Similiar to when you view the video on 1/4 instead of full performace capacity. I am pretty solid in the edit aspect of premier, but still a newbie to the tech side of the settings. I've attached my sequence settings and exporting settings. I will note I have tried several different presets for exporting with no luck so far.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After exporting my video is fuzzy.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue for a while (on multiple computers/adobe accounts which is why I have come to the conclusion that it is my fault). I will have a video edited and in good quality, but when I export it it becomes slightly fuzzy. Similiar to when you view the video on 1/4 instead of full performace capacity. I am pretty solid in the edit aspect of premier, but still a newbie to the tech side of the settings. I've attached my sequence settings and exporting settings. I will note I have tried several different presets for exporting with no luck so far.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 10.46.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 10.45.10 AM.png

  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give the version of Premiere you are using, and specs on your computer? This is a problem I have experienced too but didn't experience before an update. Agreed on the other post, set your output bitrate super high and see if it makes a difference. For what it's worth, I couldn't see a quality difference or file size difference no matter what bitrate I put mine to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a higher bitrate than 10 Mbps. As a test, set it to CBR instead of VBR and set the bitrate to 50.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0