• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After frame fitting clip is not working.

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

Did anyone had a .similar problem in Adobe premiere pro. I imported my clips but in different frame rates (23,976 and 29,97). I did modify clip with assume this frame rate change 23,98fps. Sequence is in 24fps. I changed speed to 80% of the clip that was in 30fps to achive smooth look. After render clip is not working, just static frame.
TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen recording of your process?

Not sure why are you changing speed after doing modify clip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm do sorry for being unclear in my first question. Here I tried to describe it better. I created a sequence with a DSLR 1080p24 preset because most of my clips are in 24fps. Then i put 24 fps clips on timeline and these clips works perfeclty. But when i put my 30fps clip into the timeline and change speed to 80% to fit to 24 fps look clip works but only until i render it. After render clip stuck in one place. I was trying also way with interpert footage but but the result is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not double post, thread deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines