Highlighted

After I rendered my video on Premier 14.2.0 on my MacBook Pro the display window is black

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I rendered my video on Premier  the display window goes black several minutes into the video.  Before rendering, I could watch the entire video.

I am running Premier 14.2.0 on a MacBook Pro 2.8 GHz Intel Core 17 computer with an Intel Iris Pro 1536 graphics card.  I have edited several videos on this computer with this version of Adobe Premier. 

I saved the project and closed it as well as Premier and then turned them all back on. 

I also deleted media cache files over 30 days old (down from 90). What next? 

I have a deadline!  I have searched your forums and seen lots of "black screen" issues, but none like mine.

Jon C.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After I rendered my video on Premier 14.2.0 on my MacBook Pro the display window is black

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I rendered my video on Premier  the display window goes black several minutes into the video.  Before rendering, I could watch the entire video.

I am running Premier 14.2.0 on a MacBook Pro 2.8 GHz Intel Core 17 computer with an Intel Iris Pro 1536 graphics card.  I have edited several videos on this computer with this version of Adobe Premier. 

I saved the project and closed it as well as Premier and then turned them all back on. 

I also deleted media cache files over 30 days old (down from 90). What next? 

I have a deadline!  I have searched your forums and seen lots of "black screen" issues, but none like mine.

Jon C.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 01, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please check project settings - general - renderer .. which one you're using? Gpu acceleration or software only?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 0