Highlighted

After rendering my video the some of the videos go black

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had .mov timelapse videos. so i converted them using VLC to mp4 files because adobe wasnt letting me import them into it saying "import generic error",so I  imported them into adobe after converting them and edited the whole thing. Then I rendered the project. the screen only plays a black screen but lets say i added text, that all shows when playing. When i export it i exported it as h.264. I attached my sequence settings. Any .jpg images i added would show.

Thank you in advance for your help

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After rendering my video the some of the videos go black

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had .mov timelapse videos. so i converted them using VLC to mp4 files because adobe wasnt letting me import them into it saying "import generic error",so I  imported them into adobe after converting them and edited the whole thing. Then I rendered the project. the screen only plays a black screen but lets say i added text, that all shows when playing. When i export it i exported it as h.264. I attached my sequence settings. Any .jpg images i added would show.

Thank you in advance for your help

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you convert your timelapses to variable frame rate MP4s? These can be troublesome, try making a couple constant frame rate and see if they export correctly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mike, 

I sort of an ametuer like i can conver videos and understand about different conversions lol but now moving into frame rates can you just clarify it a bit? but i went to the settings for frame rate and i put same as source.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you get your timelapse MOVs? What frame-rate are they originally? if they are VFR then 'same as source' will keep them VFR. Use 'MediaInfo' app to interogate them. Also try using Handbrake instead of VLC to convert.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You sir are a legend the handbrake did it for me. working in full now

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0