After Update a Premiere Pro 2019 to 2020

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I want to inform that I have my Premiere Pro 2019 for a perm right, and then i check the creative cloud. I saw a update version I press the Premiere Pro v.13.5 and then afterward when i finished the update. I open the project and it says 7 trial days left and buy now.

I want to inform Adobe please help my perm Premiere Pro and it change to 7-Day Trial back into a perm again, Please help me Thankyou 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You just need to make sure that you're signed it to creative cloud and if the subscription is still working and renewed .. so if your subscription is working and the issue persists you need to contact adobe customer support

You can reach Adobe Customer Support through chat or phone:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person that can help you

Chat is available 24/7

Phone support is available from 5 am to 7 pm M-F, Pacific Standard Time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no chat icon at least I dont see one.

There is on this page: All Apps | Adobe Creative Cloud | CHAT 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Peru Bob LATEST
Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the chat icon when I click on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines