• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Updating to Premire Pro 2021, CPU goes to 100% Usage

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the update last week, my CPU, a AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor 3.50 GHz, shoots up to 100% usage at random and I am unable to do almost anything. I have never had this problem before. Does anyone have advice?

I opened up the exact same project that I was using before and did not have this issue.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all of these and I am still habing the same problem. Random things seem to take 100% CPU for an amount of time and makes doing anything very hard. The same happens with After Effects (dynamic link) and Media Encoder when queueing things.

Is there anything else I can do? I have never had this problem before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either roll back to v14.9, or try this tool  Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing other than rolling back to 14.9 has worked. It seems many people are experiencing the same problem. The bigger a project gets, the longer it takes for my CPU to calm down. A recent project was still going after 40 minutes and that's when I had to roll back, becuase I don't have that kind of time to waste.

Hopefully there will be a bug fix soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines