Highlighted

Alexa Footage Imported with AUTO LUT. Alexa Mini embed LUT can't be deleted.

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm working with Alexa Mini footage, and by default the footage has LUT applied to it once imported. I have tried "Disable Masterclip Effects", disable Lumetri Color(Both on Master and single clip), follow the correct answer from this post(Set the LUT to something else and then NONE):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-2015-how-to-remove-auto-lut-from-multiple-maste...

None of these work. 

And the colors look different with different footage(shot on the same camera) and settings and renderers. Please check the screenshots below. I have listed every scenario and the result.

It's making me very frustrated. It's impossible to work like this...

Scene 1 Adobe.jpg

Scene 2 Adobe.jpg

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, Hardware or GPU, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Alexa Footage Imported with AUTO LUT. Alexa Mini embed LUT can't be deleted.

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm working with Alexa Mini footage, and by default the footage has LUT applied to it once imported. I have tried "Disable Masterclip Effects", disable Lumetri Color(Both on Master and single clip), follow the correct answer from this post(Set the LUT to something else and then NONE):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-2015-how-to-remove-auto-lut-from-multiple-maste...

None of these work. 

And the colors look different with different footage(shot on the same camera) and settings and renderers. Please check the screenshots below. I have listed every scenario and the result.

It's making me very frustrated. It's impossible to work like this...

Scene 1 Adobe.jpg

Scene 2 Adobe.jpg

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, Hardware or GPU, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this happening to my Alex ProRes footage. I found a simple solution. 

Reveal the clip in your project, right click and scroll to Modify > Interpret footage

In the interpret window, you'll see the Color Management section at the bottom has Input LUT: Alexa/Amira default. - change it to none. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0