Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alexa Mini Footage Not Playing in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am working on a documentary with footage shot on several different cameras-- Sony A7sii, Sony FS7, and the Alexa Mini.

All of a sudden, for some reason, when I open up the master project file for the film, the Alexa Mini footage doesn't play within sequences. All the media loads just fine. But when the sequence is playing and gets to an Alexa Mini clip, the screen goes totally black and there's no video (audio plays back fine which is weird). Anything that's not an Alexa Mini clip plays totally fine as well. The footage is all shot at the same frame rate.

Also, when I open individual Alexa Mini clips in the source monitor, they seem to play just fine. It's only in the context of a sequence that there is this issue with the video not playing.

Any insight into this is much appreciated.

I'm working on a MacBook Pro 2019 running Big Sur and the latest Premiere update. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for your query. 

Please provide the following things in order to investigate the issue at our end.

1. Alexa Mini Files which are not playing in sequence.

2. A sample project with files.

3. Mac OS Big Sur Version details

4. The premiere build number which you were using.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines