Highlighted

Aligning misaligned audio and video tracks

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m an experienced “novice” and have a question on mapping audio and video tracks. 

I converted vhs tapes to digital mpg format and found that they have some audio track time shift compared to the video.   Bringing the files into Pro as avi I’m wondering if there’s any technique to speed the process of tracking down each audio time shift and manually sliding the video track over the proper audio spot? 

Thanks!

Mike

Topics

Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Aligning misaligned audio and video tracks

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m an experienced “novice” and have a question on mapping audio and video tracks. 

I converted vhs tapes to digital mpg format and found that they have some audio track time shift compared to the video.   Bringing the files into Pro as avi I’m wondering if there’s any technique to speed the process of tracking down each audio time shift and manually sliding the video track over the proper audio spot? 

Thanks!

Mike

Topics

Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?