All audio not playing in video project, Audio muted in exported format as well

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

Recently I've been working hard on editing a video in Premiere pro and once I started to wrap things up for the project, the audio just suddenly stopped working. I thought it was just an issue with Adobe trying to recognize an external device until I exported the video and heard no audio there either. I'm very new to using Adobe Premiere and I would really appreciate some help in fixing this issue!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021
First thing, set the Audio Hardware "default input" to none. Then see if you have audio playing properly on your timeline.   If that doesn't work, seeing screen grabs of your Audio hardware settings dialog and your export dialog ... and maybe one of a bit of the sequence also ... would be good. And please, drag/drop them onto your text reply area so they show directly in your reply.   Neil

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing, set the Audio Hardware "default input" to none. Then see if you have audio playing properly on your timeline.

If that doesn't work, seeing screen grabs of your Audio hardware settings dialog and your export dialog ... and maybe one of a bit of the sequence also ... would be good. And please, drag/drop them onto your text reply area so they show directly in your reply.

Neil

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines