• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All creative cloud apps crashing randomly! Please help.

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't sure which community thread to post this as it applies to every app I use, however as I use PremierPro most frequently I thought this thread made sense. 

An issue exists where my CreativeCloud apps crash or close. It's random but it happens together at the same time, for instance if I'm running AE and PP one will never crash, they both will at the same time. I'm always able to recover my project on PP, AE not always and I've attached a screenshot of the messages I receive. With PP the message I receive is the standard crash message. 

The system I am running is as follows: 
macOS Catalina 10.15.7

2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7

16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

All the apps are up to date with the latest version as of today's date, so PP and AE are 15.0.

The other apps crash also and this includes InDesign, Illustrator and Photshop. These 3 don't promt the crash or allow me to recover, they literally just shut down, no warning nothing. It's not a ram issue either because I will run these apps individually with nothing else running and at idle, so not doing any work and they still crash. 

I have recently uninstalled everything including the creative cloud app to try and fix as well as remove all apps within the applications and it still continues to crash. 

Can anyone help? Or do I just need to find other editing and software to use? Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 12.37.34.pngScreenshot 2021-03-15 at 12.18.04.pngScreenshot 2021-03-15 at 12.37.25.png

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same happened to me, removing third party plugins solved my problem.

First backup then try to remove third party plugins.

Mac: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the advice but there are no files iwthin MediaCore, I also don't you third party plugins so it cannot be that. 

Any other suggestions?

Or can anyone else help, this problem is still persisting. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This didn't work! I don't know what to do now besides format my Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines