Highlighted

All data/Footage/Project Lost after Pr crashed during Export

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

For some terrible reason the whole SSD hard drive was deleted when an Export from Premiere ended.
After the export Everything was stuck, and I could not safly eject the SSD.
I had to restart the PC with the SSD in it. When it restarted the whole SSD was empty.
I tried to recover the data using Disk Drill but I only got some wierd fragments that I can't not really use.
Can someone recomend a Good recovery software?
Can someone recomend a good support service that can assist in recovering this data to a Usble data?

Thank you in advance

*Update
I've made a recovery and got the footage file, but the video doens't play only the sound does.
This is the file coded info from "MediaInfo"  .brst
Basically it's a BlackMagic BRAW footage that I cannot open right now,

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All data/Footage/Project Lost after Pr crashed during Export

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

For some terrible reason the whole SSD hard drive was deleted when an Export from Premiere ended.
After the export Everything was stuck, and I could not safly eject the SSD.
I had to restart the PC with the SSD in it. When it restarted the whole SSD was empty.
I tried to recover the data using Disk Drill but I only got some wierd fragments that I can't not really use.
Can someone recomend a Good recovery software?
Can someone recomend a good support service that can assist in recovering this data to a Usble data?

Thank you in advance

*Update
I've made a recovery and got the footage file, but the video doens't play only the sound does.
This is the file coded info from "MediaInfo"  .brst
Basically it's a BlackMagic BRAW footage that I cannot open right now,

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?