• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my projects have started exporting only 57 minutes of the complete video!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have several unrelated Premiere Pro projects which mostly consist of lots of clips pieced together. I've never had an issue exporting them before but recently every project I export LOOKS like it has fully exported (shows the full duration in the properties and in any media player I play them in), but they all crap out at exactly 57m15s (freezes at that point and then restarts playing from the beginning). Each project is a different total duration (eg. 1hr, 2hrs etc) but they all crap out at exactly this time. They play past this time fine in Premiere Pro itself but not after exporting (none of the clips used in them are related either).

I always clear any markers and set to export full video etc so I am totally stumped!

Thanks

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh, never mind it was an unrelated issue!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure we're all happy that you solved this on your own, but always a good idea to tell us what the problem was so other people searching the forum (not enough people do this before posting their issues, but whatever) may get a clue to their problems..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries, see reply I gave below.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very curious what this unrelated issue was. Hard drive space? RAM filling up? Please let us know in case someone else has the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure thing. Well it is actually still really weird, but I think it must be related to the media player PotPlayer and Adobe Premiere. I had thought that all media players were doing the same thing with the exports but turns out it's just PotPlayer (which is the media player I use all the time because it has all the features I need).

So with the recent Premiere Pro exports, they all freeze at 57m15s in PotPlayer, they are fine in other media players, and previous exports from Premiere Pro work fine in PotPlayer. I've reset / reinstalled PotPlayer but the issue persists - everything I export from Premiere Pro now only plays up to 57m15s in PotPlayer - if anybody has a clue why that would be it would be most helpful!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines