Highlighted

ALOT of frame drops on just a specific project

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So lately I've been working on this project but all of a sudden I just got constant framedrops. It has been impossible to play back. And it is only on one of my projects. All the other projects work just fine.

My pc specs are:

CPU- intel core i9 9900k

GPU- rtx 2070

RAM- 16 gb 2666hz

TOPICS
Editing, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ALOT of frame drops on just a specific project

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So lately I've been working on this project but all of a sudden I just got constant framedrops. It has been impossible to play back. And it is only on one of my projects. All the other projects work just fine.

My pc specs are:

CPU- intel core i9 9900k

GPU- rtx 2070

RAM- 16 gb 2666hz

TOPICS
Editing, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FAQ: Clearing Cache Method Premiere Pro v14 « DAV's TechTable

Make new project and import old one.

See how that goes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that but it only worked for around 15 minutes then it got to the same lag

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes it's wise to try and create a new project in Premiere.

In the Media Browser, navigate to and select the previous project, importing sequences one by one. Work each, see if it is working fine. Then import the next, test operation. Sometimes the whole project comes in and works perfectly, sometimes you find that one sequence has something on it that is causing the problem.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I just tried that and it seems like there is something wrong with my like main sequence so that's annoying...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new sequence then, and copy the clips from your main sequence to the new one.

If it doesn't work, do it bit by bit until you locate the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try to trash the preferences as Ann said?

did you install any other third parties or plugins or other apps and drivers recently?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0