Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alpha channel video transparent export - reduce file size

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to export my video without a background. I have recorded myself in front of a green screen and keyed out the green screen.

I have exported the video with the quicktime and cineform + alpha preset but it exports a 1gb file.

Is there a better way to export the transparent video and if not how can I reduce the file size? I want to use a transparent talking head video of me on Canva to add elements.

Please help!

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you exporting out a 1920x1080 video? In the end, will you need the video of yourself that size or will you scale it down and put it in the corner or something? If that is the case maybe export the video out at a smaller size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried Pro-Res 4444 with Alpha ProRes MXF? The file will be a little over half the size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines