Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

always problems no realy help

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI and sorry for bad english.

I'm fed up now.... I'm with ADOBE since long years and it's always same problems...

I work on 2-3 PC computers and need to move my adobe and AE projects from one computer to another. And there are always compatibility issues. It's driving me crazy .... Recently I changed 2 computers because on the new Premiere versions there were always problems: no sound or other .... now I still have the problem that I ask here :

"I have a problem with that and when I upload and install the INTEL pilote that ADOBE say : he cannot works on my computer... so what can I do now... 

I have also NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti

Sorry for my bad english and thant for help"

And I don't understand your answerd : nothing is clear... 

No help in french (sorry I'm not a good computer scientist...

And now I have a big work to do and now Premiere bug : He cannot link the files .... it takes a long time and it crashes ... So I downloaded Pre 21 .... nothing changes ... I find it shameful this lack of compatibility and all those bugs ....

Where can I have the good explication : I JUST WHANT TO WORK and my computer are good enough.....

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so far i understand that you are having issues when moving premiere pro projects 

from one computer to another.. this happens because each computer have their 

own specs and compatibility considerations. To avoid issues the best you can,

try to work in Software Only rendering mode from project settings.. This will

save you lot of graphics card related issues, driver updates and compatibility,

that if you really have to move your projects from one platform to another...

It is always best to collect your project files from the project manager as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines